BULLET JOURNAL SETUP: SEPTEMBER

I can’t believe August is already over. However, I’m very excited for September. September is going to be very busy for me as I will be preparing to go back to University. Therefore, planning is going to be crucial for me. I got on pretty well with bullet journaling last month. Thus, today I wanted to share my bullet journal setup for September.

If you’re unsure what a bullet journal is, you can read my post on my August bullet journal setup here where I go into more detail of how bullet journaling works.

bullet journal setup September

This month my bullet journal setup is actually inspired by Amanda Rach Lee. I absolutely love her bullet journal setup videos. Her theme for September is succulents and I really like how hers turned out. Therefore, I went with the same theme with my spin on it.

Monthly log

Last month I split my monthly log between personal and blog related and it didn’t work very well for me. I barely filled any dates in on my personal monthly log, because I barely had any events worth noting down. Therefore, this month I decided to try a different layout. I went for just a standard calendar layout and I hope it will work much better for me.

bullet journal setup

Monthly goals

I really like the concept of noting down my monthly goals as it sets a clearer vision for me and makes me more productive. However, I found that I don’t need a whole page for my monthly goals, so I shared the page this month with my social media growth tracker.

Habit Tracker

This is definitely my favourite page in my bullet journal as it makes me burst with motivation every time I colour in a square. I feel like tracking your long term habits along with new habits that you’re trying to pick up is very effective in ensuring that you successfully stay on track with everything you want to achieve.

bullet journal setup

I hope you enjoyed this post and it gave you some inspiration on how you can set up your own bullet journal.

-A

8 Comments

1. Linda
    August 31, 2017 / 4:30 pm

Love this! You actually inspired me to try bullet journaling and I am obsessed. I love this idea of creative planning. Finally I’ll be able to draw daily. 🙂

Good luck with coloring every square in Habits tracker!

• agnesehadebe
      September 4, 2017 / 9:07 pm

I’m so happy to hear that lovely <3 I love bullet journaling too, because I get to be creative through my busy schedule. Thank you for reading <3

2. Velvet Blush
    September 1, 2017 / 6:08 pm

This sounds so useful! I would give this a go, it can be so hard sticking to your goals when you’re busy but this seems like a good tool x

Velvet Blush

• agnesehadebe
      September 4, 2017 / 9:03 pm

It really is. I definitely don’t always keep up with it, because it’s pretty new to me, but when I do I feel so much more organised and motivated to get things done. Thank you so much for reading lovely <3

3. September 2, 2017 / 12:16 am

I’ve been looking for a bullet journal to buy online and in shops and I just can’t find a good one. Where did you get your one? Do you have any recommendations? Love reading these posts and I can’t wait to start one

Lon x

just-a-kidd.blogspot.com

• agnesehadebe
      September 4, 2017 / 9:02 pm

I got mine from Amazon for really cheap, I think it was just a little over £5, but I don’t recommend it as it’s actually really bad quality. I have to skip the next pages as they bleed through so much. I’m looking for a better quality journal myself, so when I find one I will let you know <3

4. September 4, 2017 / 8:38 pm

This is BEAUTIFUL! I’ve always wanted to start a bullet journal and love looking at other people’s! This has definitely given me some inspiration 🙂
    Clare xx